What Are The Must-Haves For A Great Home Theater Experience
As technology continuously innovates every aspects of human life, the need for exhilarating experience is also changing. Home theater system has been around for quite some time now and the world has seen how it evolved from just having few chairs and a rolling film to huge comfy seats or loungers and HDTV or projection screens. In ceiling radios and speakers plus in wall speakers are now a huge hit just to elevate the movie experience even more. Home theaters are designed to mimic the exact feeling and experience that a movie theater would give the movie fanatic but at the comfort of their own rooms.
Celebrities in Hollywood are the trendsetters when it comes to movie experience at the comfort of your own homes. Articles upon articles are written to show and boast their glamorous home theater rooms with different type of surround sound set up.
Some people would go to the extent of having a themed home theater room. Have you heard of the Start Wars home theater? Well if you are a Star Wars Fanatic, you would definitely enjoy watching your favorite saga while inside this room. This might cause you more than a hundred thousand bucks.
Moving on, whatever theme or home theater design you would want for your movie room, what’s more important are the accessories that will make your movie experience a delightful one. Below are the lists of accessories that will definitely fulfill your exiting and delightful movie experience without leaving your home:
- Projection Screen – if your viewing room is large, projection screens are a must have. But you can still opt to have a HDTV but projection screens are still the best!
- Lounger – if you want comfort while watching your favorite action movie, you might want to invest in a lounger. Enjoy your popcorn and sodas while comfortably pleasuring from the coziness of your lounger.
- In wall and in ceiling speakers – have you heard of the Atmos technology? Well these in ceiling and in wall speakers will help you experience this new Dolby technology at the comfort of your homes. These mounted speakers will also save you more space and will make your space clutter free which can sometimes be an eye sore.
- Popcorn And Sodas – this will seal the deal. A movie is never complete without these snacks on hand. You can also install a personal ref and your own popcorn machine so you and your guest wont go out from time to time especially if you are already in the middle of the movie.
- Lighting – one of the most neglected but is considered one of the most essentials in getting the right movie experience. Ask your interior designer what will suit your requirements. Having LED lights will be a good way to start.
- Video Scaler and Processor – bring out the best quality in your HDTV. Ask the experts about this.
There are more must haves for a next level movie experience, it all depends how you want it and how much are you willing to invest. Get the best out there for you money’s worth and enjoy your favorite movies at the comfort of your own home.