EU In Wall Bluetooth Audio Receiver Kit 2.5"
Listen To Quality Sound From A Bluetooth Device & Two 2.5" Speakers
Listen to audio content via external speakers from your Bluetooth-enabled device with the EISsound In-Wall Bluetooth Audio Receiver with Two 2.5" Speakers and Power Supply, Black (E.U.). The audio receiver can fit into European sized light switches (45x45mm), allowing it to perfectly blend with other light switches in your room. The receiver features right and left speaker outputs and has a signal reach of 33 feet (10m) so you can easily pair with your smartphone or other Bluetooth-friendly device. You'll be able to listen to all of your favorite online audio content, including popular podcasts and streaming stations such as Napster, Stitcher, YouTube, Pandora, Deezer, and more. This kit includes an audio receiver, two 2.5" speakers, and a power supply.
- Pairs with Bluetooth devices (A2DP/AVRCP) and connects to external speakers for streaming music, online podcasts, or other audio content
- Fits into European sized light switches (45x45mm)
- Left and right speaker outputs allows for connecting to external speakers
- External audio input (3.5mm Jack) for connecting to headphones/other devices
- Line output for extending signal to a different area/room
- Bluetooth ID can be assigned to each module so that they can co-exist in the same installation
The EISsound In-Wall Bluetooth Audio Receiver features a power connect button, an LED status light, an external audio input (3.5mm Jack), and a Bluetooth identifier number to allow different modules to coexist in the same installation. The receiver provides a stereo line output so you can extend the audio signal to a secondary area/room or increase the audio output level with an auxiliary amplifier (part# 13204, sold separately).
You can connect up to two 8 ohm speakers (included) or up to four 16 ohm speakers (not included) with a maximum stereo speaker output of 5W. This module also has a Max Volume Limit Switch in the back with 2 positions that will allow the installer to select what the maximum volume will be in normal operation.
Each audio receiver module has a KINGBT-XXXX identifying number associated with it. The XXXX will be the serial number that lets the user identify each individual module that co-exists within the same installation. An adhesive label with the serial number is included with each module so you can fix it to the face cover. This will allow users to choose which module to stream audio through from their smartphone or other Bluetooth friendly device.
- Bluetooth Audio Receiver (E.U.) Black
- 2.5" Speakers (Pair)
- Power Supply