1. Can I use multiple sets throughout the installation?
The KBSOUND can be used in multiple rooms, they work independently.
2. Are the speakers and Remote Control Waterproof?
The speakers and Remote Control are not waterproof but they have been designed to operate in a bathroom environment. We recommend that you do not install the speakers directly above the shower when they would be in constant contact with steam.
3. Do you have color options for the Speakers?
Yes KBSOUND iSelect 2 ½ ” Bluetooth® and Premium are available in white and matt chrome. The iSelect 5” Bluetooth® comes in white only.
4. How do I link with BT device?
Press the BT key and BT will appear in the screen of the Remote Control. Then press the 5 key for 6” until linking commences. (See User manual page 11 Section 5.2).
5. Can I connect my Bluetooth device to several iSelect kits at the same time?
No, you can only connect with one kit any one point in time.
6. Can I assign an address to each kit to identify them with the different zones in my installation?
Yes, you can. Before linking the KBSOUND iSelect Bluetooth® kit to your Bluetooth device a numeric address such as KBSound 01, KBSound 02, etc. can be assigned to each KBSOUND kit installed (See User manual page 10 Section 5.1).
7. Why does my iSelect Bluetooth® automatically switch on at random?
Sometimes this can occur if you inadvertently press the
on/off key for more than 2” and thereby activate the Turn-on mode (Auto √). To turn off press the on/off key for 2”and check that “Auto X” appears on the screen of the Remote Control (See User manual page 14).
8. Can down lights or strong direct sunlight interfere with the correct functioning of the Remote Control?
This problem exists for ALL manufacturers of Audio/Video/TV equipment using IR Remote Controls. As a result, try to avoid direct sunlight and, if possible, distance the KBSOUND kits from fluorescent lighting.
9. What's the difference between the KBSOUND Premium and other KBSOUND kits?
The KBSOUND Premium is operated from a control panel that is usually installed in the wall and apart from the FM tuner has the following features: Clock, alarm, date, timer and the Audio input for an external sound device.
The other KBSOUND kits are operated by a Remote Control.
10. Can I use my Mp3/iPod/iPhone/iPad or CD Player with my KBSOUND PREMIUM?
Yes, the KBSOUND Premium has an Audio input for external sound devices (use a 3.5mm jack).